Len Cottage is situated in the market town of Peebles in the Scottish
Borders, about 23 miles south of Edinburgh.
Wherever you're coming from, Peebles is easy to find.
From Carlisle and the North of England
- Leave the M74 at Junction 13
- Take the A702 to Biggar
- Then head for Blyth Bridge and take the A72 to Peebles.
From Newcastle and the North East of England
- A1 to Berwick-Upon-Tweed
- A698 through Coldstream and Kelso
- From Kelso take the A699 to Galashiels
- From Galashiels take the A72 to Peebles.
From Edinburgh Airport
- A8 towards Edinburgh (1.3m), turn right 1st roundabout onto
A720 City Bypass
- A720 City Bypass (6m), off at Lothianburn Junction, right
onto A702 Biggar road
- A702 (0.6m), left fork A703
- A703 (2m) right at roundabout onto A701
- A701 through Penicuik to Leadburn (6m) straight ahead onto
- A703 through Eddleston to Peebles (9m)
If you would like more detailed directions, please visit
Google Maps where you'll
find an excellent journey planner.
Len Cottage is situated in the town centre of Peebles on Venlaw Road
(see map below). Look out for the
Eastgate Theatre on one corner of Venlaw Road and the local pub - The Green Tree
- on the other.
3 Venlaw Road
Map of Peebles