- The cottage let is only to be used for the purposes of a holiday and
sub-letting is not permitted.
- The maximum number of people permitted to occupy the cottage is four
- The cottage is to be vacated by 10am on the morning of the departure
date agreed on the booking form.
- Visitors will ensure that no nuisance or disturbance is caused to other
- Pets are welcome but only by prior arrangement.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cottage.
Loss, Theft or Damage
- Visitors shall take all reasonable care of the cottage and its contents,
leaving them in the same good condition as they found them.
- Visitors are legally bound to reimburse the owner for any loss or damage
or extra cleaning costs beyond fair wear and tear.
- Whenever leaving the cottage unoccupied during their stay, visitors
shall ensure that the cottage is locked and secure.
- The cottage owner is not liable for any damage or injury to any member
of the visitor's party or their property throughout the period of their let
of the cottage.
- Any cancellation made by the hirer for whatever reason should be
communicated as soon as possible in writing.
- In the event of cancellation every effort will be made to re-let the
cottage but if a substitute cannot be found, the hirer will be responsible
for paying for the period of tenancy booked.
- If the cottage is re-let for the whole period, all monies paid will be
refunded less a charge of £40 per week booked (to cover extra
advertising/marketing costs due to the cancellation). For this reason the
purchase of cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
- Any booking for the cottage can be treated as cancelled if the balance
of payment is not sent by the date agreed on the booking form.